There are many points to consider when choosing corporate gifting companies. If you’re in charge of this within your company, corporate gifting best practices are bound to come up at some point, and it’s a great idea to have a corporate gifting email template handy.
SwagMagic can help you with your corporate gifting strategy by explaining corporate gifting trends and guiding you through our corporate gifting catalog. As one of the best corporate gifting companies, our team is always available to provide you with what will work best for your business and brand mission.
Here are a few corporate gifting best practices:
- Define your objectives: Determine the purpose of the corporate gifts, whether it’s to strengthen client relationships, reward employees, or promote your brand.
- Research and compare: Look for reputable corporate gifting companies through online research, referrals, or industry recommendations.
- Quality and variety of products: Ensure that the company offers high-quality products that reflect the image and values of your organization.
- Customization and branding: Check if the company allows customization of the gifts with your company logo, personalized messages, or branding elements.
- Budget and pricing: Consider your budget and evaluate the pricing structure of the gifting company.
Here’s what to include in your email template for recipients:
- Start with a warm greeting: Begin the email with a polite and personalized greeting, addressing the recipient by their name.
- Express gratitude: Express your appreciation for the recipient’s relationship with your organization or their contributions to the company.
- Introduce the purpose: Clearly state the reason for the email and mention that you have sent them a gift as a token of appreciation.
- Describe the gift briefly: Provide a concise description of the gift, emphasizing its value, uniqueness, or relevance to the recipient’s interests or needs.
- Highlight the occasion or achievement: If the gift is linked to a specific occasion, event, or achievement, mention it and explain how the recipient’s involvement or contribution was significant.
- Add a personal touch: Include a personalized message or note to make the recipient feel valued and special. It could be a reflection of their individual accomplishments or a more general message of gratitude.
- Provide delivery details: Inform the recipient about the expected delivery date, shipping method, and any additional instructions they need to be aware of.
- Close with appreciation: End the email by expressing gratitude once again and reiterating the recipient’s importance to the organization. Offer your contact information for any further assistance or feedback.
Benefits of Corporate Gifting
Corporate gifting offers several benefits that can positively impact both the givers and the recipients. Firstly, it helps strengthen relationships. It encourages a sense of value and importance by showing appreciation and acknowledging the contributions of clients, employees, and partners, leading to stronger connections and increased loyalty. It can also enhance employee morale and motivation, as receiving a thoughtful gift can make employees feel recognized and valued for their hard work.
Secondly, corporate gifting serves as a powerful branding and marketing tool. Organizations can increase brand visibility and recognition by customizing gifts with company logos and branding elements. Recipients who use or display these gifts act as brand ambassadors, promoting the company to a broader audience.
Corporate gifting creates a positive reputation for the company. It demonstrates a commitment to building long-term relationships and a genuine interest in the well-being of clients and employees. It can strategically improve business partnerships, attract new clients, and create networking opportunities. Thoughtfully chosen gifts can leave a lasting impression, making your organization stand out in a competitive market.
Finally, corporate gifting can be a tax-deductible expense for businesses, providing financial benefits while contributing to relationship-building efforts.
Cover Things Not To Do During the Corporate Gifting Lifecycle
Now we’ll cover things not to do during the corporate gifting lifecycle. You must be mindful of specific things you can avoid to ensure a smooth and successful gifting experience. Here are some key points to consider:
- Avoid generic or impersonal gifts: Don’t opt for generic gifts that lack personalization.
- Don’t overlook cultural or religious sensitivities: Be mindful of your recipients’ diverse backgrounds and beliefs.
- Always avoid excessive self-promotion: While it’s crucial to incorporate branding elements, don’t make the gift solely about self-promotion.
- Don’t ignore budget constraints: Be mindful of your limitations and avoid overspending.
- Pay attention to proper packaging and presentation: Avoid overlooking the importance of attractive and professional packaging.
SwagMagic can help you stick to the best practices of corporate gift giving. We’ll help you personalize your items in a way that represents your company. And, we’ll also ensure that they’re of use to your recipients. Corporate gift giving can be tricky, but with SwagMagic on your side, you’re sure to get it right.
Reach out to our team today for details, and we’ll help you get started on your gift-giving journey!