World Mental Health Day is one of the most important days to recognize within an office setting.
How SwagMagic can help your brand?
- Bulk Buy & Save on your gifts!
- Curate Customized Swag Boxes!
- Launch Your Store for your employees!
- Secure Swag Storage with us!
Here is a list of the 10 best quotes for World Mental Health Day:
- “Mental health is not a destination, but a process. It’s about how you drive, not where you’re going.” – Noam Shpancer
- “The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.” – Jonathan Harnisch
- “We need to make mental health as important as physical health.” – Anonymous
- “Mental health is not a taboo, it’s okay to seek help.” – Aditi Mittal
- “It’s okay to not be okay, it’s okay to ask for help.” – Unknown
- “Mental health needs a great deal of attention. It’s the final taboo and it needs to be faced and dealt with.” – Adam Ant
- “Mental health is not a personal failure.” – Demi Lovato
- “Mental health is not a joke. It is a silent battle that people fight every day.” – Unknown
- “Mental health is not a luxury, it’s a necessity.” – Unknown
- “Mental health is not a weakness, it’s a strength.” – Unknown
In past years, our boss sent out World Mental Health Day quotes at the end of internal emails, but this year, we wanted to do something more, especially with the bulk of our team working from home.
Wishing your coworkers and employees a happy World Mental Health Day isn’t enough to show your support. Our boss agreed that because you never know when someone is struggling, it’s essential to let everyone know that support is available. We got a small group together to begin the planning and agreed to make it fun but also a learning opportunity.
We compiled a list of mental health quotes by psychologists and decided to share the messages printed on customized mugs, water bottles, t-shirts, and sweatshirts with our company logo.
Our boss wanted to ensure that anyone who worked for our company knew that mental health was a priority.
Of course, it was also a great way to express to our clients how much effort we put into ensuring our employees had access to the resources and time off needed.
We would share our custom swag for world mental health day from SwagMagic on our social channels, along with the compiled list of quotes and information regarding how our office planned to put mental health first.
We hoped it would provide some transparency and trust regarding our consumer base, but we wanted to emphasize to everyone on staff that we were there to help in a crisis, regardless of work location.
Curate the perfect box of handpicked gift they’ll love and send joy their way
As the planning continued, we became super excited about Mental Health Day, deciding to turn it into a week of fun events, learning, games, giveaways and prizes.
When designing our clothing from SwagMagic, we realized there were many quotes about mental health we loved and wanted to utilize. Because quotes about mental health awareness were crucial to the mission of our event week, it was hard to choose just one.
5 Unique Quotes About Mental Health Focusing On Passion and Strength:
- “Passion is a great mental health medication. It can heal the soul and rejuvenate the mind.”
- “When you find something that you’re passionate about, it can help you overcome even the toughest mental health challenges.”
- “Passion fuels the soul and gives us a reason to keep going, even when mental health struggles try to hold us back.”
- “Your passion can be a powerful tool in your mental health toolkit. Use it to boost your mood and find joy in life.”
- “Finding a passion that brings you joy and purpose is not just good for your mental health, it’s essential.”
- “Mental strength isn’t about avoiding hardships, it’s about facing them head-on and persevering.”
- “Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.”
- “Mental strength is not about being strong all the time, but about being able to pick yourself up and keep going when life gets tough.”
- “Mental strength is not just about being able to handle the challenges in life, it’s about being able to grow from them.”
- “Mental strength is the ability to stay calm and focused in the midst of chaos, and to keep moving forward no matter what.”
The SwagMagic team worked with us, allowing us to customize our swag with more relatable mental health quotes than we thought possible!
We had gorgeous, high-quality swag printed with encouraging mental health quotes.
Our boss loved them so much that we ordered one for every staff member, instead of just using them as prizes.
The team also decided to purchase prizes for customer giveaways on social media. With this method, we could use our positive mission to encourage interaction on our social channels and drum up a little brand awareness.
We started advertising for our Mental Health Week plans, hoping to start the conversation early. Our marketing team developed a fantastic social strategy, encouraging our followers to be open about their experiences with mental health.
It worked, and there were more interactions on our social media posts than there had been in months. Our boss was thrilled, and we ordered additional swag to gear up for the big week.
Our marketing team shared plenty of messages to strengthen mental health quotes to celebrate, but it was important to us to feature more than just Mental Health Day quotes in our events. Instead of only sharing quotes, we wanted to provide local resources and personal accounts of mental health struggles.
We ended up with employees and clients volunteering to share their stories with our followers and paired with mental health quotes positive. We were set to bring mental wellness to the forefront of our business and make a difference in some lives along the way.
World Mental Health Day Instagram Captions
Our inspirational short mental health quotes and personal accounts proved to be a huge hit. Not only were our employees and clients reaching out to thank us for showcasing how mental health affects so many facets of our lives. We had hundreds of thousands of social shares that week and our business doubled.
Utilizing World Mental Health Day hashtags helped us gain even more traction, and we crafted helpful, organized World Mental Health Day Instagram captions. Overall, it was a huge success.
Here are 10 World Mental Health Day Instagram captions which our team liked the most:
- “Taking care of your mental health is just as important as taking care of your physical health. #WorldMentalHealthDay”
- “Remember to take time for yourself and prioritize your mental health. #selfcare #mentalhealthawareness #WorldMentalHealthDay”
- “Let’s work together to break the stigma surrounding mental health. #breakthestigma #mentalhealthmatters #WorldMentalHealthDay”
- “We all have mental health and it’s important to prioritize it every day. #mentalhealthawareness #WorldMentalHealthDay”
- “You are not alone. Seeking help for your mental health is a sign of strength, not weakness. #mentalhealthsupport #WorldMentalHealthDay”
- “Your mental health journey is unique to you. Celebrate the progress you’ve made and don’t be afraid to ask for help when you need it. #mentalhealthjourney #WorldMentalHealthDay”
- “Mental health is not a one-size-fits-all issue. It’s important to find what works for you and prioritize it every day. #mentalhealthmatters #WorldMentalHealthDay”
- “Remember to be kind to yourself and others. We all have struggles and it’s important to support each other. #bekind #mentalhealthsupport #WorldMentalHealthDay”
- “Taking care of your mental health is an act of self-love. You deserve to prioritize your well-being. #selflove #mentalhealthawareness #WorldMentalHealthDay”
- “Let’s keep the conversation going about mental health and work towards a world where seeking help is encouraged and supported. #mentalhealthconversation #WorldMentalHealthDay”
We found that most of our employers and followers were familiar with famous mental health quotes. So we chose many that weren’t too mainstream, grabbing some sports and mental health quotes and even a few goodreads mental-health quotes together. We even printed some of our swag with quotes from our own staff!
We learned that mental health quotes by philosophers and mental health quotes from the literature weren’t as well received as personal accounts, at least in this case. Not only were we thrilled with the outcome of our World Mental Health Day week-long event, but we’ve already begun the planning process for next year with the intent to raise even more awareness.
Our team couldn’t have done it without the help of SwagMagic, and their ability to customize incredible prizes and gear!