Gifting Made Easy With SwagMagic
Nominal fulfillment fee of $15 with no hidden charges.
Organizers spend zero time collecting data. Addresses, preferences, and sizes are all provided by the recipient!
Choose from 2000+ swag items for your kit/store.
Add snacks along with your swag order, hassle-free.
Access live inventory to track your order details!
Store Your Swag
You buy swag, we store it for you, at minimal costs.
From Easter to Thanksgiving, Christmas to New Years - make gifting fun and fashionable with SwagMagic.
Build your own branded swag store, where recipients can choose their own branded swag based on a budget you set. Our in house design experts can help you create branded swag everyone will love.
Build your own branded swag kits and we'll take care of picking, packing and shipping. Just say when! We're thinking corporate occasions like new employee onboarding, work anniversaries or sales kick-off meetings!
Store all your swag (existing and new) in your very own swag locker, keep track of your inventory digitally.
Purchase swag in bulk to get your gifting game sorted, all at once. You'll also get a bulk discount!
Get Started on your Work Anniversary Gifts
Finalize your Work Anniversary Gifting with our Swag Experts
Go Global With International Gifting
Add personalization and customization throughout the gifting journey.
Check out our vision, offerings, pricing structure and more. Download SwagMagic's e-Brochure now!
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s super easy!
- Click here and fill out the form to tell us exactly what you’re looking to do.
- We’ll send you directions on next steps, quotes, etc.
The form will gather information on whether you're buying the swag through SwagMagic or sending it to us, when you'd like your box to be delivered to recipients, and what their email addresses' are. We'll then email your recipients, gather their physical address and apparel sizes if appropriate, and seamlessly send them your swag!
browse our catalog of swag options here, then book a call here or follow the steps in the "Get Started" order flow.
Absolutely. Just let us know in advance and we’ll keep your swag stored at our hub for your future orders. (Monthly fee applies.)
$15 covers the picking, packing, taxes and shipping for up to 5 pieces of swag to each of your gift recipients. Each additional piece of swag in the box is $3. Additional freight charges for international recipients will apply.
There is no minimum. Easily send out 1 box or 10,000 boxes!
Work Anniversary Gift Ideas and Swag Items for Employees and Office Staff
Work anniversary gift ideas serve as a thoughtful expression of appreciation for an employee's dedication and contributions over the years. These tokens of recognition not only celebrate the milestone they've achieved but also motivate them for continued success. It's an opportunity to demonstrate the value they bring to the organization and reinforce their sense of belonging, ultimately promoting employee satisfaction and loyalty.
- Professional Development Course: An investment in their future.
- Relaxation Kit: A pampering set to help them unwind.
- Desk Organizer: A practical gift to keep their workspace tidy.
- Leather Wallet: A stylish and useful gift.
- Custom Travel Mug: For those on-the-go, this is a practical and personal gift.
- Fitness Tracker: Encourage health and wellness.
- Lunch Voucher: Treat them to lunch at a favorite local restaurant.
Our co-worker, Chris, just announced that he will be retiring a couple of weeks after his 15th work anniversary. We were all a bit confused as to why he would be retiring, given that he’s only in his 40s. Even weird is that he’s retiring right after his 15th work anniversary. Probably so that he won’t miss out on the work anniversary gifts. Our boss always gives really unique work anniversary gifts. So much so that it was stressful trying to find work anniversary gifts for boss on her 20th work anniversary because her gifts are always so amazing.
Anyways, we think this whole Chris “retiring” thing is a sham. Our guess is that he's really just doing it to get all the retirement gifts and then he'll keep on working from home. #wfhhacks!
The fact that Chris was, according to himself, retiring, raised a few questions. He wasn’t an advanced age, he didn’t win any kind of lottery as far as I know, his wife wasn’t a rich heiress, the company still needed him, etc. All these things made me wonder if he was, in fact, “fake retiring” and simply working from home from here on out. And that he was telling us he was retiring just to get great retirement gifts and, well, resell them for profit.
Personalized Work Anniversary Gifts for Employees
Personalized work anniversary gifts add a special touch to commemorate an employee's dedicated years of service and mark a significant milestone in their professional journey. These thoughtful and customized gifts not only acknowledge their hard work and loyalty but also serve as a lasting reminder of their valued contributions to the organization. From engraved plaques to customized desk accessories, these personalized tokens of appreciation make work anniversaries truly memorable and reinforce the strong bond between the employee and the company.
- Engraved Crystal Plaque: A personalized crystal plaque to commemorate their work anniversary and display their achievement proudly.
- Customized Desk Clock: A functional and stylish desk clock engraved with their name and work anniversary date.
- Personalized Leather Portfolio: A sophisticated gift that combines practicality with a personal touch, perfect for professional use.
- Customized Nameplate: A desk nameplate featuring their name and work anniversary, adding a personalized touch to their workspace.
- Engraved Pen Set: A high-quality pen set with their name and work anniversary engraved, an elegant and practical gift.
- Customized Photo Frame: A photo frame with their favorite picture, capturing a memorable moment from their time with the company.
- Personalized Milestone Book: A customized book highlighting their achievements and milestones throughout their tenure.
- Engraved Glass Award: A stunning glass award engraved with their name and work anniversary, a symbol of recognition.
- Customized Wall Art: A unique piece of wall art featuring their name, work anniversary, and inspiring message.
- Personalized Travel Bag: A stylish and functional travel bag customized with their initials or name, perfect for their future adventures.
Now before you assume that we’re being cynical for thinking that Chris would fake his retirement, we have good reason to believe this. We’d had an incident on his 10th work anniversary with gifts. Our boss always gives personalized work anniversary gifts from an employee anniversary gifts catalog. Anyways, these gifts are usually really nice. But they’re personalized with our company’s logo.
So one day, Holly was browsing on eBay for some items when she came across something with our company’s logo. It was the exact gift that our boss had given Chris for his 10 year work anniversary! It didn’t help that the seller’s name was Chris either.
This wasn’t a one-and-done incident either. The same seller on eBay that goes by the name “Chris”, has also sold things that we’ve received as company Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, and even employee appreciation gifts. And since these gifts are usually branded, it’s always a dead giveaway that it’s him reselling all of our company gifts for profit!
When our boss was brainstorming 1 year business anniversary gift ideas for last year’s hires, Chris suggested that we start giving away televisions as company gifts. His reselling schemes couldn’t be any more obvious.
Work Anniversary Gifts By Year for Employees
So when Chris brings up that he’s retiring right after his 15 year anniversary, we know he’s up to something. Not only is he probably not actually retiring, he strategically planned the timing of his fake retirement so that he could get double the gifts.
We're all playing along but are thinking about maybe figuring out how to prank-sabotage his plan. In a fun way of course. Maybe some DIY stuff that ends up "bringing out our creativity" but giving him nothing he can resell.
Now if you’re looking for work anniversary gifts by year, we have a few ideas. Though we might have to warn you that, if you have someone like Chris on your team, these gifts are so good that they might just be tempted to resell them for profit (just kidding!).
So here are some ideas for employee anniversary gifts by year:
- 1 year work anniversary: Curated Snack Box
- 5 year work anniversary: Custom tech gear
- 10 year work anniversary gift for him: Branded men’s apparel
- 10 year work anniversary gift for her: Branded women’s apparel
- 15 year work anniversary: Ultimate Snack Mix
Really, any of these gifts can be used for any year’s work anniversary.
Employee Anniversary Recognition Gifts For Years of Service
If you’re looking for inspiration for your employees for gifts for years of service we have a few more ideas for you. Whether you need 10 year work anniversary gift ideas, 25th work anniversary gifts, or a 30 year work anniversary gift, any of these ideas will do the trick…
Appreciation Anniversary Gift Basket
This Appreciation Gift Basket makes the perfect employee recognition gift for an employee's years of service. There are various sizes available, so the bigger the anniversary, the bigger the basket! Customize the gift basket with fun snacks and beverages that’ll let your employee know you’re thinking of them on their special work anniversary.
Branded Company Swag
What better way to say thank you for an employee’s years of service than with a gift that lets them represent the company they work so hard for? With SwagMagic, you can create a custom swag store with your company’s logo branded on the items. From there, you give your employees store credits and they can choose the item or items that they want to rep. Employees should be proud of all of the years of service, and with branded swag, they can wear their company’s logo and be proud!
Employee Recognition Lunch
Take your employee out to lunch on their special anniversary. Be sure to bring them somewhere special that you know they’ll enjoy!
Back to our prank on Chris. We decided to each get Chris a gift for his retirement, yes. But we would take a creative approach. The gifts would be thoughtful but absolutely un-resellable. Really specific mementos like the calendar from the year he started, a really ugly pair of socks, and a doll that looked like him.
Of course, these would be gifts that Chris would not be expecting. Especially after all of those amazing employee recognition gifts for years of service that he’d gotten, like the ones listed above.
Employee Work Anniversary Messages
Another way to show appreciation for a work anniversary is with employee work anniversary messages. These messages can be used as 10 year work anniversary messages, 25th work anniversary messages or any other year! Just customize the year in the quotes. So if you need 25 year anniversary quotes, be sure to include 25 somewhere in the quote!
Celebrating employee work anniversaries is an opportunity to recognize and appreciate the dedication and loyalty of individuals who have contributed their time and skills to the success of the organization. Sending heartfelt messages on their work anniversary not only acknowledges their achievements but also reinforces their sense of belonging and motivates them to continue making valuable contributions.
- "Congratulations on reaching this remarkable milestone in your career! Your dedication and commitment have been instrumental in our success. Happy work anniversary!"
- "Wishing you a joyous work anniversary! Your hard work, passion, and positive attitude continue to inspire our team. Thank you for being an invaluable member of our organization."
- "Happy work anniversary! It's been incredible watching your growth and progress over the years. Your contributions have made a significant impact, and we look forward to many more successful years together."
- "Congratulations on another year of outstanding work! Your professionalism, dedication, and teamwork are truly commendable. Thank you for being an exceptional employee."
- "Happy work anniversary! Your unwavering commitment and enthusiasm are infectious. We are grateful to have you as part of our team, and we appreciate all that you do."
- "On your work anniversary, we want to express our gratitude for your exceptional contributions. Your hard work and positive attitude are truly inspiring. Here's to many more successful years ahead!"
- "Congratulations on reaching this milestone! Your consistent dedication and passion are truly remarkable. Thank you for being an invaluable asset to our organization."
- "Happy work anniversary! Your continuous growth and determination are evident in your achievements. We are proud to have you on our team, and we look forward to more years of success together."
- "Wishing you a joyful work anniversary! Your professionalism, creativity, and unwavering commitment are admired by everyone. Thank you for making a difference!"
- "Congratulations on another year of accomplishments! Your hard work, innovation, and positive attitude have had a profound impact. Thank you for being an outstanding member of our organization and inspiring others with your dedication."
Employee Work Anniversary Celebration Ideas
Employee work anniversary celebrations provide a valuable opportunity to recognize and honor the dedication, loyalty, and achievements of employees. These celebrations not only mark important milestones in their professional journey but also foster a positive work environment, boost employee morale, and strengthen the bond between the individual and the organization. From small gestures of appreciation to grand events, there are various ways to commemorate work anniversaries and show gratitude for the valuable contributions of employees.
- Personalized Notes or Cards: Handwritten messages expressing appreciation and recognition can go a long way in making employees feel valued on their work anniversaries.
- Team Luncheon or Breakfast: Organize a special team meal to celebrate the employee's work anniversary, allowing colleagues to come together and express their congratulations.
- Awards or Certificates: Present the employee with a personalized award or certificate highlighting their achievements and contributions over the years.
- Milestone Gifts: Provide a meaningful and personalized gift that signifies the number of years the employee has been with the company, such as a customized plaque or engraved item.
- Public Recognition: Take the opportunity to publicly recognize the employee's work anniversary during team meetings, company-wide announcements, or through internal newsletters, showcasing their dedication and accomplishments to the entire organization.
We hope those employee work anniversary ideas gave you some inspiration. Again any of those ideas can be used for any year! Whether you need ideas for one year of work or 20 year work anniversary gift ideas, any amount of years of service is something to be celebrated!
Unless of course, you’re scheming to resell your gifts like we thought Chris was…
So when we presented him with our DIY gifts, to our surprise, he half-heartedly accepted our gifts and shocked us when he said: Are you guys giving me these gifts because you think I'm faking retirement? He was upset and walked away. We all felt really bad, but what was done was done.
We all forgot about Chris after that, until one day - Holly came up to us and said that he actually was still working from home back in his hometown of Nashville AND he still gets all the amazing gifts from the company - so our prank actually was spot on. We were right all along! Boy, we all felt good that day.